Creepy Freaks Tournament: Wed. May 16, 2012 9 pm EDT

details about site tournaments and leagues

Creepy Freaks Tournament: Wed. May 16, 2012 9 pm EDT

Postby RobEng » Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm

GTO will be having a Creepy Freaks tournament on Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 9 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time (GMT-4). If you think that Creepy Freaks is game just for kids, you may be surprised that the game is rather engaging for adults with a light chess-like feel.

The tournament will follow the rule set as outlined here. The tournament will have 4 rounds with the highest placers after three rounds receiving GTO Points as a reward. Games will be played at Sit-n-Go tables set for 5 GTO Coins so you will need 20 Coins to play in all rounds. There will be bonus GTO Points for the top finishers (in addition to those won for winning Sit-n-Go tables). Also as this a virtual collectable game, after each round of play, you will be given a new Creepy Freak figure for your collection and to play with

If you are interested in participating in the tournament, all players will meet up in the Tournament Lobby (https://www.gametableonline.com/secure/launchgp.php?tourney=1), just prior to the start of the tournament. Because we don't currently have AI for this game, I am personally making myself available for tutorial sessions of the game; just shoot me a PM with some available times and we will meet up for a demo game.
RobEng
GTO Admin

Re: Creepy Freaks Tournament: Wed. May 16, 2012 9 pm EDT

Postby RobEng » Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 am

Congratulations to 1st place finisher mezo and 2nd place finisher SoulBlazer!
RobEng
GTO Admin

Re: Creepy Freaks Tournament: Wed. May 16, 2012 9 pm EDT

Postby speedcrayzy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 pm

congrats mezo & simpleman

anytime you want to play Creepy Freaks, give me a ping
Joe Speed
speedcrayzy
Swordsman

Return to Tournaments & Leagues